The Hikvision DS-2TD1217B Turret Low-Res Body Temp Thermal Camera Solutions Kits provide an easy to setup entry-level solution for body-temperature/EBT/ fever-screening in public spaces such as schools, offices and factories. This Hikvision DS-2TD1217B Low-Res Turret Thermal Camera is designed to be either tripod or ceiling fixed.
These kits are entry-level body-temperature screening solutions designed to be used with a laptop or PC. They consist of a thermal imaging camera, tripod, tripod adapter, 4-port PoE switch, PoE cable and FREE Hikvision iVMS-4200 Software. You will require a laptop or PC to use these kits and download the FREE Hikvision iVMS-4200 Software.
The Hikvision DS-2TD1217B Turret Thermal Camera's ability to measure temperature accurately and in real-time without a black body makes the camera easy to setup. The thermal camera provides a standard accuracy of ±0.5°C without a black body.
If greater accuracy and/or recording capability is required, please see our range of Pro Solutions Kits including the Hikvision DS-2TD1217B Low-Res Body Temp Thermal Camera Pro Solutions Kits.
To use these kits, please follow these steps:
- Mount the Hikvision DS-2TD1217B Turret Thermal Camera onto the included tripod using the tripod adapter OR mount the turret thermal camera onto a ceiling
- Connect the PoE cable to the 4-port PoE switch
- Configure the camera and PoE switch to your laptop’s/ PC’s IP address
- Download the FREE Hikvision iVMS-4200 Client Software
- Configure the settings detailed in the ‘How to Configure Thermal Cameras’ guide (please download this document from the ‘Downloads’ tab above)
- Begin temperature screening